To-do manager Things for iPhone has been updated, adding an Apple Watch app for watchOS 2. The new watch app is completely native, and adds its own complications to let you easily view tasks and access the app.
Here’s everything the new Apple Watch app for Things has:
- Full compatibility with watchOS 2.
- New! Rebuilt the app to run natively on Apple Watch.
- New! Added a Complication for showing your progress throughout the day.
- New! Added a Complication for showing your upcoming to-dos (on the Modular watch face).
- New! Re-engineered the sync between iPhone and Apple Watch for the new native environment.
- General stability and speed improvements.
- The app now requires watchOS 2.0 or later.
Things for iPhone has also picked up some bug fixes and stability improvements in this release. You can grab Things 2.8.2 from the App Store now.
- $9.99 – Download Now